... to the official website of the project
ISEKI_Food 4 - Towards the innovation of the food chain through innovation of education in Food Studies
Latest news from the project:
3rd International ISEKI_Food Conference, Athens, May 21-23, 2014
The conference will bring together food scientists from research and industry, technologists, students, and the wider community, to discuss and collaborate on specific topics relevant to Food Science and Technology, Industry and Education, under the themes:
- Re-thinking education: enhancing Food Science & Technology competences for Bioeconomy 2020
- Knowledge and Innovation in research towards a bioeconomy perspective
- Food Industry for a sustainable planet food supply
- 2nd Overall meeting of the ISEKI_Food 4 Project at the Kaunas University of Technology, Kaunas (Lithuania), 15th-17th May 2013.
More information: www.iseki-food4.eu/members/meetings/upcoming (Projects members only)
- "Special issue of the Journal of Food Enginering on the 2nd Iseki_Food Conference presentations (10 papers) was published: April 2013. Vol. 115, issue 4, pp 427-494. You can visit the special issue following this link: www.sciencedirect.com/science/journal/02608774/115/4
- The working group on third cycle degree and technology transfer is asking for support of project partners and other interested visitors from academic institutions. The working group is performing a survey on the "Importance of PhD studies in Food Studies". Please take some minutes to fill the questionnaire.
- The ISEKI Food 4 project is currently analysing the skills of currently employed Food Scientists & Food Technologists and the satisfaction of current Food Science & Food Technology students. Please contribute to this important research by taking 5 minutes to complete an on-line questionnaire.
ISEKI_Food 4 is supported by the European Commission's Lifelong Learning Programme (518415-LLP-1-2011-1-IT-Erasmus-ENW).